Grab the moon.
Seize the sun.
Happiness is for everyone.
I salute you, divine.
I need help because I’m …
Losing touch.
Grab the sun.
Seize the moon.
Confidence is in the room.
Tie your laces, warming up.
Help me up because I’m…
Losing touch.
I lose control...
ciudad : dance lessons
my favorite ciudad song. wala lang. anyway i am going to rant again. commuting home from work sucks!
RAIN, damn you! you made commuting home today a living hell. i went out of the office at 7:40 pm and got home at 11:20 pm almost 4 hours of travel time. potaaaaaaaaaaa!
i was inside the bus for almost and hour, sniffing non-stop because of my cold, murmuring curses to myself because i was pissed-off that it was traffic, my head was aching, i was so hungry and my nostrils were clogged and i can't breathe properly. i wanted to go home badly!!! after i got out of the bus, i waited for another hour standing in line to ride a jeepney. spent another hour to reach the market place where i ride a pedicab going to our house, sa wakas. it rained heavily again as i went out of the jeepney and got wet despite having an umbrella. goodluck na lang talaga sa sakit ko.
to everyone who lives near their workplace, get's fetched or has a service going home and lives in places that doesn't get flooded. BE VERY THANKFUL. you are very blessed.
tangina uli.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home