Wednesday, June 19, 2002

Mates of State : Everybody Needs an Editor

I'll be having a regular job...and it's about time! I'm sick of waiting. I'll be starting on monday. In exchange for a monthly income--i will wake up early everyday and my friend told me: *di na daw ako pwedeng manood ng mga gigs...hehehe----sabi ko sa kanya: ako pa!* hehehe that won't happen. i hope.

I will be working as a production coordinator for Viva-vintage :)

Good thing though, i know most of the people i will be working with---i had my practicum there, 2 years ago and two of my would-be officemates are my college classmates, barkada ko pa yung isa! :)

I will miss my previous co-workers (wala na akong mahihiraman ng orig na indie cds from work!!!) and boss (coolest ever!)...but i have to move on...i have to try other things (naks!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home